AW W W W World Wide Web Witness Inc. Home Page Volume What is New
THE IRREVOCABLE TESTIMONY OF CREATION
OF CREATION, DESECRATION,
SALVATION AND JUDGMENT
See also, for example:
Repent or Perish Ch. 7, Deity and Design ... Section 3,
SMR pp. 332Gff., TMR Chs. 1 and 7,
Wake Up World, Your Creator is Coming! Chs. 4 - 6,
SMR Chs. 1 - 2
The gods of naturalism have no go! Ch. 5,
and from the Department of Bible and Spiritual Affairs
Volume 4, Chapter 4, Chapter 2, Chapter 12.
Volume 5, Chapter 6,
Volume 6, Chapter 4
Volume 7, Chapter 10
Volume 8, Chapter 14, Chapter 15 .
I love to see it all, the effervescent volatility of the dragon-fly, equipped with multitudes of lenses, complex, combined, synthetic in operation, its flight almost akin in febrile flittings, to that of imagination itself. There are the birds, their motions, adjustments of flight, animation with vivacity, velocity or both, so accelerated that the eye may even be troubled to so much as follow their manoeuvring, like thought, making paths so fast that it needs concentration to see its agenda!
There are the crystals, tiny like the elaborate fantasies of geometric design apparent in snow flakes, or the beautiful polish in coloured works of numerous bevies, and there go the grass-hoppers, as if subjected to a scorched earth policy without fire to conserve energy, their result ruin and their application like that of slaves. Watch the migration patterns of birds, and consider all the laws of nature that are APPLIED in their astonishing wanderings, so that they might succeed in tiny placement, right down to the same garden, or nesting area, literally half a world away.
Watch the mind of a child, as it uses pre-set potentials, like landing fields prepared, and utilises the stylised and sophisticated neural paths when young, even establishing some kinds of specialties; and watch mind as it begins to survey the results of this use of efficient and directing equipment, in the interstices of personality, and to think, and to resolve problems as it grows, in type, in depth as 'teen years pass, and then in fashions of logic, giving attention to its laws to avoid irrationality and hence error, and consider the logical apparatus (unless you are a nothing-is-genesis, anti-causal artist who rejects with alleged logic the applicability of logic) extant equally in the mind and the world it investigates, so that the things put into the latter may be formulated anew in the former.
Indeed, let us list 20 Creative Actions
in the Making of Man and His Environment.
1. Creative Formulation, Formation, Legislation imposed on derivative existence, which has to be dynamised. Since nothing is non-productive, something is always there, and since any situation involving nothing overall nullity prevents a future, something is eternally there and adequate for what is to follow. There are many tasks for sufficiency.
2. Creative Organisation.
3. Creative Information (defective information COULD be anti-creative, making jumbles, jungles of inchoate nonsense).
4. Creative Commands.
5. Creative Symbols.
6. Creative Meaning (interpretability for, and of symbols, including creative power
to respond to this symbolic meaning, and to implement what is interpreted), a triad
of comprehensibility with correlative capacity to interpret and do, so interacting for life's
manufacture. Interpretable meaning implies conception or its application, while multiple, co-ordinated meanings, imply deployment of thought, and coherence of all, sustaining overlay beyond simpler ingredients, in an organic whole of viewable contrivances, which challenge penetration, but both invite it and slowly yield to intellectual probes. What man reads in this, in research, has to be there both to be read and to be done, and what is a warrant for conception when read, possesses its ingredients.
7. Creative Unification of Results, for the myriad features in ascending order, making unitarily directed action available.
8. Creative Institution of Internal Overseer and Director layers of commands and provisions, a multi-task group, in effect engineering tutors or agents, once unrealised to lie in 'junk' DNA, now frequently found to have an ultra-sophisticated oversight role, in many and growing cases, even involving mini-motors of crucial operating finesse. Thus the power for synthetic action modes lies parallel to that for analytical interpretation modes (8 above).
9. Creative Institution of the power to use Imagination in multitudes of living things (that is, the power to give consideration and existence to what is beyond what is seen and measured).
10. Creative Overall Controls for the Configuration (as in reticulating, related nervous systems and related brain areas).
11. Creative Institution of Cognitive Creativity (a pre-condition of realisable imagination, for man requiring thought for imagination, purpose for outcome containment, enablement for derivative direction both to make and to keep results).
12. Creative Synthesis of Disparate Commands to Interact (such as the DNA editing in cell copying) and respond (directed, assigned, with limits on variable controls at diverse levels, allowing alternate groupings of direction to be summoned), so that not only in special cases, but in overall mode, there is as in the symbol-meaning tie, so a manifest-to-outcome discipline, working amid the power to supervise, correct, edit. This includes not only a role containing information about information, and for its most intimate deployment, often in multiple use of singular items, but a symbolic overview, whereby all is subordinated to the macrocosmic reality from these microcosmic conveyances and enablements.
Programmed outcomes are in all overlays on matter of what it has to do, estimable in results, and means for these, and the minimal necessary ingredients for the means to both respond to effective commands and to effective analysis. This is not only in individual cases, such as that of a mini-machine in protein folding, not only in supervision and oversight of copying, as a TYPE of activity, but in the finale which all this forges, in its TYPE of specifications of much for one.
What is readable must have the constitutional capacities to enable this, the ordering actualities to permit perception not of what is not there, but of the dynamics of deployment which are not atomistic, but synthetic in conceptual equivalent. A readable series of aggregate meanings and controls cannot be read if its format does not provide what reading requires. The character of the enterprise is contained in the elevation of its unity result (if as in human life, there is one), and where this is elevated to co-ordination with these various powers of intellectual and moral enterprise, and to those spiritual powers which may elect to change various programs for reasons and visions right or wrong, then we are left the series of collated inputs, the material (summoned in various ways), the mental (exhibited in the creation in various ways, and readable once it is made by the same facility), and that of spirit, operative in its specialised manner of enterprise, priorities and proposals, and its greater or lesser understanding.
13. Creative Control of the Results of Such Synthesis, so that it operates aright, as a type, though the deterioration of the genome as specified by Professor J.C. Sanford and in accord with the Second Law of Thermodynamics, progressively over time follows the normal course. It is not difficult to breach the construction which came in the creation, and man's moral and intellectual mobility is continuously seen in its now progressive and prosperous, now vicious and debauching spectaculars, as he plays god, rather than consequence of God.
That is what happens when you presume about what creates you, dismiss the dicta, the directions. It is because there is an actual basis that there is an actual result for assault on it, departure from it, or disdain about it. Our race is an Oscar winner for this type of thing.
14. Creative Insertion of Mind into the milieu of matter, form, law, command, conditions and meaningful symbols, both for institution and effective 'reading' or interpretation, so that it may ponder, repel (as in suicide, intellectual or other), realise, be stirred in imagination or aroused to antagonism as the spirit of man ponders, using will). It needs not only existence, to enable thought in man, but synthesised existence, so that it can deploy the given features, where these are not at the merely programmatic or pseudo-programmatic level.
15. Creative Deployment of Logic, an option for Mind. This system must be in all and over all, not as a being, for God is far more than this, but as a mode, to enable survey and thought. Where this fails, so does reason, and with it, that paraphernalia of test and consideration of such matters. Its systematic violation in perspective makes it invalid to argue; its success in showing the evidentially confirmed result of what it requires, on the other hand, is validation*V to supervise, correct, edit, a role containing information about information, and for its most intimate deployment, often in multiple use of singular items)..
16. Creative Donation of Spirit, so that the will may so act, loathe or love law, seek to adore or to displace the Donor of these things with due delight, or with irrationality or pseudo-wit, based on word play; and so that love or hatred may come, seek to justify itself or rejoice in not doing so, in over-arching, pseudo-splendour, as if seeking to imitate God while being derivative. The options ramify, but all with one base and basis.
Let us ponder this further, in the creative addition of spirit, as we see the function of mankind and what they require. There is in this, functional entitlement to review, direct, misdirect, subdue or utilise mind, and to roar, research or stampede into aesthetic, metaphysical, moral, social, psychic, religious, semantic, ideational, discursive modes and regions, to reason constructively, commit personally, align rationally or irrationally, wallow in will in a mode of wilfulness, or to worship, to love, to hate, or to come to know the Creator where He may be found (Isaiah 55).
17. Creative Conceptualisation of the Elements, Configurations and Architecture of the Whole, using logic or fantasy, sedation or seduction, or various psychic thrusts available from imagination when it roves without reason.
18. Creative Evacuation of Complete Control achieved in the Assignment of Freedom, including that to receive or reject the Creator, so enabling in certain realms, the derivative to have some direction, so bringing responsibility (cf. John 15:22ff.).
19. Creative Mobilisation of People and events to Enable History, as a engaging investigable advent, event, convention item.
20. Creative Divine Select and Selective Intervention in History, to Teach, Breach or Build, without Destroying its Teaching Role in the exposure of man's choices, inclinations and dispositions, but to facilitate it and fulfil the Creator's dicta, promises and provisions, more fully, as duly verified and validated*1 in the Bible and frequently before the eyes (Ephesians 1:11, II Chronicles 32:31, Isaiah 41, 48).
Loved, lost, rejected, inspected, abhorred or adored, these things continue, unabashed, attesting themselves, non-dictatorial, evidential, actualised or in some points such as imagination, actualising still from the given potential. Reason endorses, but the mind runs its course, while love and hate follow their paths, not to be sure in a world at their will, but in one where their will works for good or evil, without changing the underlying conditions, both of liberty and law.
In this context, it is well to consider further, in summation:
THREE INSTITUTIONAL CREATIONS,
DESECRATION, SALVATION AND JUDGMENT
Firstly, there is Creation of Current Causality and Consequences, blight as well as
and means for both (cf. Causes, SMR Ch. 5, Predestination and Freewill Section 4).
Secondly, there is the Creation of Salvation and Its Means (salvation is as clear evidentially in due use, its conditions as apparent as is the case in other law in the Bible, as in life)
Thirdly there is Creation of the Heavens and the Earth and their Terminus (as in Genesis 1, 3, Isaiah 44-46, Revelation 4:11, 1:17, 22:13, 51:6, Matthew 24:35, Acts 17:31).
The exquisite, geometrical, the kind, the character, the license, its use, its
horror from folly, wonder from packed capacities for man, like picnic lunches, metaphorical worms if they are left too long! it is all there.
The part of repentance is a major factor in empirical life, whether at this level, high or low, or that. The availability of resolution in redemption remains as it has been for millenia, the means being exhibited until their due consummation in Christ and His cross, not a picturesque emblem but a piece of an event, in which heaven and earth met, so that on the anvil of suffering, a smashing occurred without hammers, but with much noise of derogation of deity, clamour and chatter of maddened hatred (cf. Hosea 9:7, Psalm 22, Romans 1:17ff., Ephesians 4:17ff.), which is still the same in other nations than Israel or Rome, both involved at first, though now the new nations come with nails that are spiritual, consigning the coffins of those concerned.
This they do, as if they were doing themselves favour, when they merely abstract from their lives, the constructive, the reconstructive side, in which the contrast of blight and blessing is resolved in remedy.
See further for example in TMR Ch 3, and A Spiritual Potpourri Ch. 12.
Finally, we come beyond the interstices, the contrasts, the conditions to the Creator, in summary:
ONE DIVINE BEING TO CREATE SAVE AND JUDGE
consisting in one, of three infinitely intimate
operative Beings with special features
such as resource, revelation and application, namely the Father, the Word and the Spirit.
As in John 1:14, the Word became flesh and dwelt among us - for a time,
on special mission (Hebrews 1-2).
Of these three, one propounds, one expounds and one
it may be said in a facet presentation.
For more see SMR pp. 532 - 560.
See Department of Bible and Spiritual Affairs, Volume 4, Ch. 2.
On verification and validation see the following, for example.
TMR 5, 7 , It Bubbles ... Ch. 9, esp. *1A,
The Bright Light ... 7,
Repent or Perish, Ch. 7, pp. 152ff.; Ch. 2;
Christ, the Wisdom ... Ch. 6; BAB 29, 19;
A Spiritual Potpourri Chs. 1-3; SMR 3,
Little Things Ch. 5, Wake Up World! ... Ch. 5, End-Note 1A,
Tender Times ... Ch. 11;
Barbs ... 29, 19;
TMR Epilogue, News 94; The Divine Drama Ch. 4,
Grand Biblical Perspectives 7,
SMR pp. 146, 271, 295, 422C, 1138;
TMR Appendix, Grand Biblical Perspectives Ch. 7,
What is the Chaff to the Wheat! Chs. 3, 4, 10, 11,
Deity and Design, Designation and Destiny Chs. 3, *3, 8,
Bible or Blight.